That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Matchmaker, Page 2


“How did you get in here?” he choked out, and then hastily threw the covers back over himself.
She thought about it for a minute. “Walked, mostly.”

“I mean, how did you get in the house?” Ryan knew he had locked both doors and it was too cold now for any of the windows to be open.

“Through the door.”

Ryan was about to kick himself for sleep-walking through his nightly rounds when he noticed that, although her bare legs were kicking vigorously, there was no thumping noise as her heels struck the bureau. In fact he thought, with a chill creeping up his spine, it looked like her heels were sinking into the bureau. He watched, fascinated, for a moment.

“Linda. Linda, wake up!” He shook her creamy smooth shoulder. Women should deal with little girls, after all, he thought. Maybe she wouldn’t be too mad when she saw he had good reason to wake her. They would have to figure out where this little girl came from and get her home as soon as possible.

“No. Don’t wake her. We need to talk.”

Her voice had changed. The mature tones seemed totally out of place coming from what appeared to be a six year old girl. It was unquestionably a command. He gave


The Lost Room (Mini-Series) DVD


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).