That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Rider, Page 16


a strong student of history, but it looked like there was a six inch tall apatosaurus coming out from under the bed munching contentedly on the remains of a potato chip. Nate heard a gargling noise but he was pretty sure that wasn’t him.

It was really kinda cute. Nate reached down to see if it would let him pet it—and immediately straightened up and staggered back into the wall. “Now what?”

“Didn’t I just tell you to be careful? Don’t you realize this means there is an anomaly in the CVB*JY#ZDE? You have no idea where that thing came from or what it’s capable of.”

“An anomaly in the what? Look, it’s six inches tall!”

“How big were the beetles that ate you?”

“Mmm. About three-quarters of an inch.” He supposed that was a valid point. But there was only one of the mini-dinos. “How did you know…?” Then he saw his reflection in the bureau mirror. “Andromeda’s Ghost! You’re a little girl!”

The innocent looking face that stared back at him with violet eyes and shoulder length blonde hair couldn’t have been more than ten or twelve, if that. If things hadn’t been so hectic he’d probably have noticed the oddity of her size before now.


The Triangle DVD


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).