That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Matchmaker, Page 11


She pointed to the woman beside him and gave him a big thumbs-up. “What?” A man walked by passing right through Mandy. He looked a little startled, took a suspicious glance around, looked behind him not seeing her, then shrugged and went on.

Seeing Ryan’s puzzlement, Mandy pointed at him, then at the woman beside him. She made a big hoop with her arms then made exaggerated kissing motions.

“Oh!” Ryan mouthed a silent ‘thanks’. He resolved right then to use some of his new money to help Mandy… or at least girls like her that were still living. He turned back to the woman who bumped into him. Well she was cute and Mandy seemed to know about these things.

“Something wrong?”

He took a long look at her and grinned. “Something very right, I hope.”


Serenity (Collector's Edition) DVD


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).