That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Matchmaker, Page 5


He couldn’t help interrupting. “But she’s the best thing that ever happened to me! She’s so beautiful and nice to me. I know she sleeps a lot and she’s not always that good in bed… her attention wanders, you know, lots of people have ADD of some sort these days…”

The little girl floated two feet off the floor and she now had her hand through his vocal cords. His lips were moving but not a word was coming out. Ryan jerked back but she followed along like a balloon tethered to his throat.

“As I was saying, Linda is bad news. She knows you will be very wealthy shortly and… Oh, bother!”

The little girl was fading out rapidly. Her form had nearly obscured the room behind her but now she was becoming a pale shadow. She released his throat and floated out through the closed bathroom door. Ryan opened it and followed close behind.

“Tell me more about getting wealthy…” As he stood watching, the little girl’s feet rose to be even with her head as she floated above the bed. Then she sank slowly down until she disappeared entirely into Linda’s sleeping form.

“Mandy? Linda!” Ryan rushed forward to shake her awake. It was like running full tilt into a trampoline. He bounced off the air, and rebounded backward into the


Steven Spielberg Presents Taken


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).