That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Matchmaker, Page 4


She shrugged. “Okay.”

“I’m naked.”

The little ghost girl looked blank for a minute. “I know.”

“Whatever.” Ryan slipped out of bed and quickly into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Maybe she would be gone by the time he got back. He felt blissful relief as his stream splashed noisily into the bowl.

“Men are funny.”

He jerked, splashing an arc on the wall before he could get re-aimed. “You…”

She snickered, and then sobered quickly. “I don’t have a lot of time I can spend here so just do what you need to do and listen. I’m your great aunt and I’d like to keep you from making a terrible mistake.”

“Great aunt! You can’t be more than seven. What mistake?”

Mandy glared at him.

“Sorry. Go ahead, I’m listening.” He felt really silly apologizing to a ghost. Next thing he knew he’d probably be stopping dogs on the street and having extended conversations with them.

“You must not marry this woman Linda. She…”


Jumper DVD


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).