That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Matchmaker, Page 1


Matchmaker
by Don
(copyright 2009)

Ryan yawned and stared bleary-eyed at the time projected on the ceiling in foot-high numbers by the nightstand clock: 3:13 AM. He sighed. The bathroom called—even if it was Saturday and no other earthly reason to get up. Linda’s arm was across his chest and her soft warmth pressed against his nakedness. He patted her pert bottom fondly. He had already risen to the occasion… but he knew that any attempt to rouse her before 10, for any reason, would meet with a chilly reception.

Gently he slid her arm off his chest, threw back the covers, and clicked on the night light. Its feeble single watt of illumination was enough to show his way clearly to the bathroom… and reveal the night-gowned little girl perched across the room on the bureau. She gave him a cheerful wave.


Watchmen (Director's Cut) (Two-Disc Special Edition + Amazon Digital Bundle + Digital Copy)


0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).