That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Motel 666, Page 12


Indecision rooted him to the spot. They had accomplished nothing, but it would be worse than nothing if they were caught here. The secular police here would accept none of the spiritual imperatives. They would be jailed and another black mark would go on the Pathan record. Punjat would not be pleased. He doubted Allah would be pleased either. The whole thing was a miserable failure. Was he missing something simple……?

Wait… “Faheen! Don’t run like a Jackel with its tail between its legs. Help me. Get the other end of this blanket.” Fortunately the girl demon was still sleeping. Or perhaps it was just feigning sleep while laughing at their pathetic efforts. No matter. It was his duty to try. If they could get it into the van they could take it to Punjab and it would be his problem. He was obviously an idiot as well not to have sent a holy man with Abdul rather than this pathetic fool. He saw the other hesitate. “Pick it up! Grab the other end of the blanket and we’ll get her in the van.” He winced as his burned hands took the weight.

Gingerly Faheen did as he was asked and, holding the edges of the blanket as far from the girl as they could get, they made it down the stairs. Faheen went wild-eyed every time the girl started to slide down a bit toward him.

0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).