That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Motel 666, Page 2


With her bright smile, bouncy blonde hair and bountiful endowments peeking decorously from the semi-concealment of her jacket, she was always a joy to watch. “Good Morning Anna. You are looking especially lovely today.”

She gave him a look he didn’t quite know how to interpret. “You say that every day, you know.”

“Probably because it is always true.” It slipped out before he could think about it. He didn’t need any special senses to tell she was upset about something. His years of marriage should have taught him to be a little more cautious when speaking to women. But it had been a long time…

The Arab distracted him momentarily as he caught the motion of his ducking behind the counter to look at something out of the corner of his eye. When he looked back at Anna she was only a foot away from his face.

“You shouldn’t flirt if you don’t mean it. It could give a girl the wrong idea.”

She was looking right into his eyes and he could tell she was expecting some response. Probably an important one. Unfortunately, he had no idea what it should be. “What do you mean?”

She smirked at him. One of her few annoying habits. “What would you do if you came in one morning and I was

0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).