That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Motel 666, Page 29


witches itching to lead you astray. If any have the powers they claim… they certainly don’t come from God.” He shook his head at them slowly to show his disappointment. Then shook his finger and roared, “YOU KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS about Diviners, Witches and Sorcerers!” He heard many cries of “Burn them!” over the general noise. He waited a minute for their belated enthusiasm to quiet then impatiently chopped it off with a gesture. The silence was immediate.

Rather more timidly than usual, Ron heard Dr Parker ask, “What should we do Pastor Hoagie?”

“There are things you can do.” He motioned for his assistants to begin passing out pamphlets. By now they should be much more receptive to the suggestions contained within. Looking into the active camera and waving a copy of the pamphlet he added, “Those of you at home may access this information on our website at the address shown on your screen.” He made a universally encompassing gesture. “My friends, there is only One True Way to the kingdom of God. All others must come to the Way or…” he shrugged, “Desperate times call for desperate measures.”

0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).