That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Motel 666, Page 16 (Ch. 3)


Chapter 3

Rajiid swept the last of the dust bunnies into the dustpan and looked up as he caught a motion from the corner of his eye. Just a few feet away stood his daughter bent over the counter wiping away in her underwear! “Little Miss! You cannot be wearing your underwear in the lobby. What if a customer should walk in? It is not decent!"

She looked down at herself and grinned at him impishly. “It isn’t my underwear Daddy. And, besides, we aren’t open yet anyway."

It certainly looked like underwear. In fact, it looked like less than underwear. Half her bottom was… “But your, your buttocks are showing…”

She laughed at him then gave a couple of quick tugs to the back of the ridiculously short pants. “There. All better.”
As far as he could see it wasn’t any better at all. Maybe just a bit more uneven. He opened his mouth to tell her…

“Girls wear these at school all the time.” Then her voice trailed off so he couldn’t hear the last part.

“Good Heavens! This American school must be a nest of, of… I must speak to the administrators.”

She plopped her cleaning rag down on the counter, apparently thinking she was finished. “We still have to…”

0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).