That'd Be Me

    That'd Be Me
    Explore some Science Fiction and Fantasy I've been writing and check out my book reviews.

    SF books and movies

Alexandrian Visions, Page 1


Alexandrian Visions
by Don

Chapter One

"Calix. Calix! Are you deaf boy?"

Calixte looked up from the scroll she was copying to see the red face of scribe master Diokles glaring at her. "No Sir." Sometimes the male form of her name just didn't register yet. She'd have to be more careful; if they discovered she was a woman she'd be sent home in disgrace. Some of the great ladies might enter the Library, but no one expected them to actually read anything. Ironic, she thought, when Athena was the patron of knowledge.

"Pay attention when I'm talking to you then. I'll get someone else to finish what you're working on. I've got a fancy

0 comments:

Which kind of SF do you like most?

I'm Kinda Forgetful...

Did I mention my Science Fiction Store?

About Me

My photo
I'm a crusty curmudgeon who loves Science Fiction, uninhibited women, a good argument, and trying to get my computer to do what I want rather than what it wants.

Copyright Notice

All original material on this site (i.e. stories, comments, reviews, etc.) are copyright 2009 (or date of post) by Don (full name on file).